Mr. Cramer has been a Mathematics Teacher at DPMHS since 2003. He currently teaches Geometry, Honors Geometry, Trigonometry/Math Analysis, and Summative Math, and he has previously taught Math Essentials, Statistics, AP Statistics, Algebra 1, and Algebra 2. He also performs other functions in our school community:
- Chair, Mathematics Department
- Faculty Member, School Site Council
- House Master, Higgins House
- Sponsor, Interact Club of DPMHS
- Sponsor, Spirit and Dance Club
Mr. Cramer received a Juris Doctorate from Harvard Law School and Bachelors degrees in Public Policy Studies and Philosophy from Duke University. He holds a Mathematics credential and a supplemental credential in all Social Sciences.
In addition to his time at DPMHS, he has been a Commercial Litigation lawyer.